Monday, 21 September 2015

So I have now moved to Birmingham. (This actually happened last month but I have been quite busy enjoying myself before I start work... Not that I don't think I will enjoy my work... Anyway I digress) I moved to Barnes Close, a retreat and conference centre managed by the Community for Reconciliation which is situated just outside Rubery, where the church that I will be working at is based. The Community for Reconciliation is an ecumenical community committed to praying for peace and Reconciliation and which supports projects in the UK as well as overseas in Afghanistan, Croatia, Romania, East Africa and India.

Before I moved in I got to play decorator which was a lot of fun and if I may say so (which I may because this is after all my blog and I can say what I like!) we did a good job of transforming it! so I wanted to share some before during and after pictures.


Before:

before.png


During:








After:



 volia!
Till next time!

2 comments: