Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Well, hello and welcome to my blog! This is something that I am very new to so any advice or feedback would be welcome.

I know that most of the time the things we present of yourself on social media tend to accentuate the positive aspects of our life's whilst brushing over some of the harder parts. I am going to try my best on this blog to avoid that, I anticipate that some of the ideas that I have here may not make total sense or they may change later on or be a bit mixed.  But, so long as everyone is aware of that it gives me permission to be a bit free with what I write which should be fun.

So what exactly am I going to write about? Well I have just finished an undergraduate degree at the London School of Economics and Political Science, I'm not an economist I did social policy and sociology which makes me an "and political scientist" and now I am about to begin a job as a Mission Apprentice with the Church of England Birmingham, consequently expect some "God stuff" and updates and reflections on all the exciting things I will be doing in that role.
I am also an avid member of Girlguideing UK and I am hoping to complete my queen's guide award so this blog will also be a way for me to record my progress with that as well.

So that is a short but sweet introduction to what I am all about.
Till next time!

1 comment: